Vanda, Ascocenda, Rhynchostylis,
|Supplies||Events and Direction||Ordering
|How to keep
your Vanda Happy and Growing Tips
*******Announcement *******This year our guest growers will be :
*2018* 26th Annual Chicagoland Orchid Fest
will be on September 21-22-23, 2018
8:00am - 5:00pm Friday & Saturday
10:00am - 3:00pm Sunday
For more information please go to www.chicagolandorchidfest.com
1. Littlefrog Farm from Michigan. Specialize in Species, Paphiopedilums and Phragmipedium
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 517-256-5693
2. New Vision Orchids from Indiana. Specialize in Phalaenopsis, Odontoglossums and Lycastes.
3 . Ten Shin Gardens Co., Ltd from Taiwan. They are specialized in exotic and rare orchid species and also
intergenetic hybrids. They offer a wide range of orchid selection from Taiwan, Southeast Asia to Central and South America.
Website is www.tenshinorchids.com
4. Orquideas Katia from Colombia - Gustavo A. Aguirre Owner - He has been growing and collecting Colombian
orchids more than 45 years. He sells Colombian species of Cattleya, Pleurothllidinae, Chondrorhyncha complex, Miltoniopsis,
Maxillaria, hybrid Miltoniopsis, and other allied genera of Columbia.
He is an Honorary member, Board of Directors, ex editor and member of the editorial committee of the Colombian Orchid Society in Medellín. He has been consulted for multiple publications such as Orquideas of Columbia.
Preorders are being accepted until September 16th. Payment can be arranged by contacting Gustavo at his
Facebook(facebook.com/orquideas.katia) and Flickr(flickr.com/photos/orquideaskatia) page or by mailing a check to
1137 Inglenook Place Cincinnati OH 45208. You can also contact him via email at email@example.com
5. New World Orchids from Michigan. Kristen Uthus Owner. Japanese and other miniature are their specialties.
6. Mei's Creations of West Michigan, LLC. Muskegon, Michigan. Mei Ling Clemens Owner.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For our out of town guests, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson in Naperville, 1837 Centre Point Circle, Naperville, IL, 60563, USA, which is about 11 miles from our greenhouse, will give you a special rate if you make a reservation before September 8, 2017. To make a reservation please contact the Hotel at 630-505-3353 and ask for the Natt’s Orchids group block or click the link below